Yo Mamma & Yo Daddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five-Thousand Year List

Go down

Five-Thousand Year List Empty Five-Thousand Year List

Post by Jedi_Will Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:14 am

My vision for planet's future runs up to about 5000 years.  I'm not saying it's the end; I'm saying my vision runs about 5000 years in advance.  Here are my top visions within the next 5000 years:

• Human potential is increased as the leaders form bonds of societal protective standards

• Nationalities become infused with genetic marketry lasting for  a few decades and repeating itself

• Racism continues to exist based upon what can be afforded with genetic crossovers

• A form of currency to be developed that creates all mineral standards obsolete.

• New and peculiar diseases bring rise to micro-robotics to fight the antibiotic reversal

• Travel becomes instantaneous toward the end

• There will be a time of escape from this globe, but the hope is ended abruptly... A few more tries

• There will be a few dramatic continental shifts in the sense of pollution infused makeovers

• Politics becomes increasing refused by a large following of young asserts.

• Entertainment becomes more interactive

• Humans will consume themselves in a great heat, but outlast most parts.  This in turn provides a back-track to living standards

• More animals become extinct.

• A new species evolves never before seen

• We have confirmed encounter with another world

That's all for now.  There is more, but I will talk later on these things.

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum