Yo Mamma & Yo Daddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My child... What about yours?

2 posters

Go down

My child... What about yours? Empty My child... What about yours?

Post by Jedi_Will Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:20 pm

I have a daughter.  I've never spanked in my life.  She is a true genius and I think many parents forgoe learning their children when trying to discipline.  Let's hear them out always and put yourself in their shoes before jumping the gun!

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

My child... What about yours? Empty Re: My child... What about yours?

Post by SinCere Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:36 pm

I don't spank my children, I feel it just makes them rebel. I also agree with putting yourself in their shoes.

SinCere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Will Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:14 am

What kind of lessons have you learned from your kids?

My daughter taught me that it doesn't matter what you play with them, as long as you're there playing.

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

Post by SinCere Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Kid's just want that bond of knowing their parents can take time for them, no matter what yall are doing together. For example...Maddie hates when I do dishes. She will pull on my pants to get me away from the sink. So to fix this issue, I started pulling up a chair and letting her play in the clean side of the sink helping me rinse the washed dishes. She loves it! Just a way for us to spend time together even while cleaning! When I was cleaning out the fridge one day, she came in with her baby wipes and started to "clean" it with me. It was a proud mom moment, and she was proud of herself too lol.

SinCere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Will Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Well... I was recently busy with some writing. My niece and nephew came in and started jumping on the bed. I wanted to tell them to get lost. They aren't my kids, but I am related, and they think of me as so cool, amazing and awesome. But I feel how annoying they can be.

My daughter, on the other hand, is super chill. She'd rather be doing her own thing. Sometimes we will be doing our own activity, but never interacting. It's just being there and knowing we have each other. Of course, its not like that now.

It seems like kids and adults use each other to keep themselves from bordem and also to have that feeling of safety.

Jedi_Will

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum